COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Sadly.

That was accurate. Nice

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Beautiful.

The Stone star was Epic. Great. I can't even conceive what to tell you how to improve...great work.

John McCain John McCain

Aw wow.

That was a nice song...loved it man.

Two Player Soccer Two Player Soccer

You have won the Finals-You are the Champ

Well I didn't have the issues others had. I had an entirely different color. I couldn't STOP scoring goals. I would get the kick off every time regardless of who did what. And I would power it right past the goalie. Sometimes goals that were grazed the pipes would still count. At any rate I won the entire thing. 5-0, 5-0,4-1,5-0,6-0 And in the finals I scored three times as the timer still read 60.

Another thing no matter what round it always says "Blue Goalie Stops" when clearly he's yellow, or violent or green.

Overall it was a bad game. I could move so much faster then the ball and the computer so it didn't matter what kind of shot they took because I could hyper speed and stop it. My goalie never had to do anything.

On a side note...clearly it's called 2-player because...only 2 players per team..

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

It's fine.

To bad it doesn't teach creativity and originality though. Honestly you should add that tutorial in there.

NGHH - Hype Freestyle! NGHH - Hype Freestyle!

Awh damn.

My goodness that was....dope. I---haha

Guilt Trip (Original) Guilt Trip (Original)

Heh i thought I wasn't going to like it...

Oh but I did...!!!!!!! It has a midi type of feel to it...I likes it.

16 Bars of Heat by P. 16 Bars of Heat by P.

Yes sirr.

I likes that.

P-Balla responds:

Thanks brother. Didn't know you were still around on this site. Can't wait to hear another beat man!